Jon D. Stewart, Jr., Associate
Jon practices in the areas of construction, insurance coverage and business disputes, motor vehicle accidents, and premises liability. Jon also has substantial experience in the areas of commercial real estate transactions, real estate litigation and probate litigation.
Jon graduated from the University of Georgia where he obtained a B.A. (majored in history) in 1992. In 1996, Jon obtained a B.B.A. in finance from North Georgia College (now known as North Georgia University). Jon obtained his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2002.
Jon is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, where he served as Chairman of the Legislative Affairs Committee of the Young Lawyers Division from 2004 to 2006. Jon is an Eagle Scout. When he is not practicing law, Jon’s hobbies include fishing, bird hunting and watching college football.
Prior to entering law school, Jon worked in the Commercial Lending Department of Regions Financial Corporation.
- Insurance Coverage & Business Disputes
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- State Bar of Georgia – 2003
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia – 2003
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia – 2012
- B.A. History: University of Georgia (1992)
- B.B.A. Finance: North Georgia College (Now North Georgia University)(1996)
- J.D.: University of Georgia Henry Lumpkin School of Law (2002)
- President of American Bar Association’s Law Student Division: 2000-2001
- State Bar of Georgia
- Chairman of Legislative Committee of Young Lawyers Division: 2004-2006