Maureen D. O’Connor (Molly), Associate
Molly has over 15 years of experience in the insurance claims industry having earned her Associate in Claims in 1997 while working as an Insurance Claims Representative for Federated Mutual Insurance Company and later GEICO.
Ms. O’Connor graduated cum laude from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2005 and began practicing with an insurance defense firm in Wisconsin.
Ms. O’Connor moved to Atlanta to be closer to home and joined Mabry & McClelland, LLP, in April of 2008. Her practice is primarily concentrated in the areas of premises liability defense, personal injury defense, construction, wrongful death, catastrophic injury and professional negligence.
Ms. O’Connor is admitted to practice in the State Courts of Georgia, the Court of Appeals of Georgia, the Georgia Supreme Court, and the Middle and Northern District Courts of Georgia. She is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA), the GDLA’s Education Committee, and the Stonewall Bar Association. She spends her free time chasing after her three dogs and playing softball.
- Catastrophic Injury/Wrongful Death
- Insurance Coverage & Business Disputes
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Negligence
- State Courts of Georgia
- The Court of Appeals of Georgia
- The Georgia Supreme Court
- The Middle and Northern District Courts of Georgia.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, receiving her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1997 with a major in Telecommunications.
- Graduated cum laude from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2005 receiving the Abner Brodie Award for Legal Study and Practical Application of the Law, as well as several State Bar/Law School Academic Achievement Awards. She was a member of the Mock Trial Team, a National Women’s Law Student Association Moot Court competitor, and coached a national award winning NWLSA Moot Court Team.
- GDLA Education Committee Member
- Stonewall Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia