Rachel Reed, Associate Attorney
Rachel Reed joined Mabry & McClelland, LLP in 2017. Her practice includes civil litigation with a concentration in defending premises liability and personal injury actions. Rachel has several years of experience in the industry and has successfully tried jury cases.
She earned her law degree from Emory University where she was a founding member of the Emory Corporate Governance & Accountability Review. Before attending Emory, Rachel obtained a graduate degree in rhetoric and composition from Auburn University. She taught English composition to non-native English speakers at Auburn for several years.
When not practicing law, Rachel enjoys running, photography, and playing music.
- Common Carrier Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- State Courts of Georgia
- The Court of Appeals of Georgia
- The Georgia Supreme Court
- The Middle and Northern District Courts of Georgia
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2014, Executive Articles Editor, Emory Corporate Governance & Accountability Review.
- Auburn University, M.A. in English, 2009.
- Lipscomb University, B.A. in English, 2006, summa cum laude.
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia